Thursday 29 November 2007

Speachless... :)

Looking back at the great times.. reminds me of this wonderfull post sarita wrote about me on her blog which went as below


Mitul-The Magician
Mitzy was,is n will always be my magician.its all magic...no words..no reasons can ever explain the effect of his presence in my life..suddenly its all magic.N all so lovely.He's the only person hu hasn't ever been upset or angry wit me,n i love him for that.Its so much better when u don't have to give explanations and excuses.And he makes sure that i don't have to.Thanx to him..my world is a lot more magical :)


followed by dis poem dat just made me speachless

This one's for mitul,my friend,my companion,my guide,my angel.....

Mitul,my magician,
my angel without wings.
Sitting alone and dreaming
He's the lone thought,i think...

His smile seems like the morning dew
and he laughs like the sun.
He shines like a priceless diamond,
being the perfect symbol of fun!

The sun of my sky,
better than the stars and better than the clouds...
He's made me trust myself
and confide in friends without a doubt.

As he bades me goodbye today
my lonely tears flow
Because i'll miss him badly,
and he'll miss me too i know.

We met like two lost souls
flying over the skies..
But held together too strongly,
beyond the worldly ties.

I wonder how i'll manage,
manage everything without him?
How to smile on gloomy days,
n find my sleepy dreams.

Didnt realise he means so much to me..
wish i could hold him back.
To walk with him sprightly,
when life changes its track.

My singer,my poet,my magician..
I'll miss u like no living man.
Hope u smile forever,the smile that makes me stronger,
stronger than i ever felt I can.

A feeling beyond words,
An understanding of a kind.
Binding together two lost souls
And two crazy minds.

A little wacky,Rest SuperSmart,
Always there when i want to.
The genie of my life,
thats mitzy ,my magician for you!


(i know its a bit amateur poem to describe mitul,bt its wat cums to my mind when i think of him.hope the friendship lasts beyond eternity.Cheers!)

all this and more just makes me wonder all that i have and all that i deserve..
i feel blessed to find frnds like you around a sari... dont worry.. will always be der when you need me :)

you are an angel and you will always be one...

1 comment:

krist0ph3r said...

hey...how touching!!!

how about a link to the original post?